Air crashes are tragic events that may have been prevented if proper precautions were taken. Some precautions include:
- Following acceptable procedures for operations and maintenance of the aircraft
- Ensuring acceptable weather conditions prevail along the entire flight path
- Proper health of the persons operating the aircraft
If these precautions are followed, other circumstances that can cause these accidents include:
- Someone negligently operating the aircraft
- By virtue of an inherent design defect in the aircraft itself that has caused it to be unsafe
Any of these circumstances or failure to heed the precautions may be the basis for litigation.
Like all the cases I take, Airplane Crash cases are handled on a contingency basis with no obligation or fee for the first consultation.